As I read a lot, and I can’t possibly take all my books with me to Spain next year, nor have money to buy as many I’d like, I bought myself a little gift:
The Sony PRS T2 e-reader. I don’t want to start a Kindle/Sony discussions, and I have no experience with Kindly, nor with any other e-reader, so I’m just going to make a list of all the things that I like about this wonderfull invention.
– the small weight is such a relieve after hauling around with the 800 pages and more books I like to read
– internet conection
– note making with text or by drawing on the screen
– configuration with Evernote, so I can make notes while reading and use them afterwards on my computer
– changing the direction for sliding the page, very handy for lefties (me in particular)
– fast zooming in of pdf files
– putting your books in different categories
– SD slot for micro SD
– easily changing the direction of the page
– jumping to any page you want
– being able to change both the standard visualisation as the visualisation of each particular document
And I’m not going to bore you with anything more. If you have questions or doubts you can ask me. Meanwhile I’ll be out on the terrace reading.